Giving Rise to Action
Mary G. Connolly, thecausecoach, is also an accomplished public speaker and media spokesperson. She has facilitated trainings and workshops, presented at national conferences, and appeared on local and National TV broadcasts and in print media.
Inquire about booking Mary for your event or charity team kick-off.
Signature Talk Topics:
How to run a marathon and raise *at least* $2,500 for your favorite charity
Mary, as a runner, coach and professional fundraiser, shares how running – and in particular training for and finishing a marathon – helped her reclaim her life after tragedy and how running a marathon can be a huge positive step forward for you and the cause you care about most.
- Be inspired to consider what you once thought to be impossible
- Learn the four basic reasons why finishing a marathon is a life-altering event and how you can use that to support the cause(s) you love
- Go from “Fundraising is out of my Comfort Zone” to confident about reaching your goal and feeling ready to take that first step
Reinventing yourself at any age
Mary shares how she reclaimed her life after experiencing years of toxic stress, a cancer diagnosis, and unimaginable loss and how tragedy became the driving force that led to her to positive transformation.
- Be inspired to embrace and create positive change in the face of adversity or uncertainty
- Learn five things you can do today to move yourself toward lasting transformation
- Feel empowered to be your true self
Copyright © 2016–2022 All rights reserved. Reproduction of text or images from this site is prohibited. Do not use without permission.