Giving Rise to Action
Mary G. Connolly, thecausecoach, is also an accomplished public speaker and media spokesperson. She has facilitated trainings and workshops, presented at national conferences, and appeared on local and National TV broadcasts and in print media.
Signature Talk Topics:
Reinventing yourself at any age, under any circumstance
Mary shares how she reclaimed her life after experiencing years of toxic stress, a cancer diagnosis, and unimaginable loss and how tragedy became the driving force that led to her calling.
- Be inspired to embrace and create positive change in the face of adversity or uncertainty
- Learn five things you can do today to move yourself toward lasting transformation
- Feel empowered to be your true self
Why you should run a marathon
Mary, as a runner and coach, shares how running – and in particular training for and finishing a marathon – helped her reclaim her life after tragedy and how running a marathon can be the first step to building an extraordinary life.
- Be inspired to consider what you once thought to be impossible
- Learn the four basic reasons why finishing a marathon is a life-altering event
- Feel empowered to take the first step
Copyright © 2016–2021 All rights reserved. Reproduction of text or images from this site is prohibited. Do not use without permission.