As a certified professional coach and consultant with over 20 years in the non-profit sector, thecausecoach helps non-profit organizations, leaders and fundraisers become more successful.
Mary G. Connolly, CPCC, ACC, (thecausecoach) is a consultant and certified professional coach with over 20 years in the non-profit sector. She started consulting in 2008 between full-time non-profit CDO and CEO positions, providing consulting services to start-up and transitioning nonprofit organizations. Mary began consulting exclusively in 2014 and expanded her role to include a “coach approach” in 2015; becoming a Certified Professional Coach in 2017.
Mary has raised millions as C-level staff for a variety of organizations from individual, corporate, foundation, and government funders. She is also an accomplished runner who has also personally raised close to $100,000 for several causes, utilizing best practices in cause-running to accomplish goals.
thecausecoach can provide the following services to non-profit clients:
- Strategic planning
- Development planning
- Board and committee development
- Systems analysis
- Community needs assessment
- Interim executive leadership
- Special event fundraising maximization
- Endurance sports fundraising program set-up, management & athlete coaching
- Private individual coaching for non-profit leaders, fundraisers, and key volunteers.