Although you’ve already made an impact, you know there is so much more! You may be feeling unfulfilled in one or more areas of your life. Perhaps you’re looking to get back to your true-self after a lifetime dedicated to the roles you’ve played – breadwinner, spouse, parent, caregiver. Maybe you’re tired of working for someone else and want to pursue your passion. Or perhaps you want to find the strength to make a difference in your community. You have this nagging feeling that the time is now to make your move. You’re ready to make an investment in yourself that will lead to your true calling.
You already know the positive impact of running and endorphins. You know it’s time for the next big thing that will kick-start your journey to everything you really want in your life. You want to run a marathon, even though you’ve spent a lifetime thinking that was impossible. But it’s so much more than a marathon…
The journey toward doing the impossible, to fulfilling your dreams, to finding your extraordinary life, just starts with 26.2 miles.
When you cross the finish line you begin to realize that nothing is as impossible as it once seemed. Imagine following your dreams. Doing what you are most passionate about. Having more fulfilling relationships. Creating real change. Creating an impact that you once thought impossible. Yes, you!
Thecausechallenge is a 12-month personal coaching program designed to get you trained and ready for your first marathon, and give you the tools and support that you need to transform your life and live your true calling.
By the end of the program you will have trained for and completed a full marathon; will have developed a clear vision of where you want to be and what you want to be doing; be more satisfied with and achieving greater success and fulfillment in every area of your life.
12-month program includes
- Individual Discovery Process to define your true self and pinpoint personal goals
- Development of a personalized action plan
- Customized marathon training plan that includes appropriate progression from where you are now
- thecausechallenge Curriculum with workbook
- 3- 50-minute coaching sessions (phone, skype or facetime) each month
- Tips on stretching, strengthening, cross-training and nutrition to maximize results
- Unlimited email check-ins and support
- Online Facebook community/group for “class” members
- Opportunity for Chicago-based clients to participate in weekly in-person track workouts (additional fee)
- Lifetime access to thecausechallenge Curriculum
- Opportunity to participate in “challenge” exclusive workshops
- thecausecrew membership for one year (and billed at $25 annually thereafter) which includes: Continued access to the thecausecrew Facebook group to connect with others for support, ideas, and local group run opportunities; Subscription to thecausecoach monthly clients only newsletter: blog, cause-running fundraising tips, etc.
Very limited number of clients accepted into this program each season.